Three factories produce the same tool and supply it to the market. Factory A produces 30% of the tools for the market and the remaining 70% of the tools are produced in factories B and C. 98% of the tools produced in factory A, 95% of the tools produced in factory B and 97% of the tools produced in factory C are not defective. What percent of tools should be produced by factories B and C so that a tool picked at random in the market will have a probability of being non defective equal to 96%?

Three factories produce the same tool and supply it to the market. Factory A produces 30% of the tools for the market and the remaining 70% of the tools are produced in factories B and C. 98% of the tools produced in factory A, 95% of the tools produced in factory B and 97% of the tools produced in factory C are not defective.
What percent of tools should be produced by factories B and C so that a tool picked at random in the market will have a probability of being non defective equal to 96%?

Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order a custom answers with us

Order Over WhatsApp